Engage with your audience and make them want to listen to you…
Good presenting is communicating with purpose, clarity and passion. What gets in the way is our fear and self-doubt. Fear stops us from being ‘ourselves’, from engaging people and having a conversation with them. Once we conquer our fear presenting can become very natural, enjoyable and powerful for us.
Presentation skills coaching will help you explore how to become a confident and relaxed presenter who can engage an audience and have a dynamic conversation with them. We’ll build on your strengths and work on any areas of tension to help you develop a conversational style that feels natural and an expression of ‘you’. We’ll also look at your tone and body language and how to adapt these when necessary. Preparation is key so we’ll tie into structure, overall objective, developing strong key messages as well as weaving in powerful narratives to support you. Overall the coaching will help you embrace presenting without fear and with greater confidence, ease, enjoyment and passion.
Benefits of developing your presentation skills:
- Greater confidence when presenting and pitching
- Greater self-awareness and self-belief
- Communicating with purpose, clarity and passion
- Becoming a powerful ‘storyteller’
- More choice around ‘how’ to present yourself and your material
- An ability to engage an audience and build rapport with them
- Stronger internal and external profile
- More work won when pitching!
Benefits for the business:
- Confident and assured presenters
- Leaders who can engage audiences and connect with them
- Presenters who communicate with greater purpose, clarity and passion
- Good ‘storytellers’
- Stronger pitchers who can differentiate themselves from the competition
- More successful pitches and work won
- Increased presence and profile in the market